[ga] stand up

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] stand up
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I made a mistake again. I just reverse sweep kicked a man, probably broke something of his head origin, and negotiated with his hoodster while holding my foot firmly implanted on his eshophigus. Well I was just helpin Ms. Montecristo with her groceries while waiting for my wifes soup to go. I reckon these boys just wanted to jack up an old lady (and man me) for a few coin. I felt real bad as that ambulance took that young man away and Ms. Montecristo gave me a hug and kiss.
I do not know what is always right or wrong. But I do know that standing by and doing nothing is dead wrong.