Re: [ga] unsubscribe ga

  • To: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] unsubscribe ga
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 18:28:34 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I reckon that is fair.  I suppose I may be hypocrital, I will work on it, In Mexico they called me Criticon and in France they called me somethin like Maird head, My Viets call me ngu ngoc or stupid. I guess that is true. When one speaks out one must take the heat.
When I helped a boy, drowning in the Seine, I took a hipocratic oath, I spose that was close. Ya tah heh Shashone, is how we greet in Navajo and we have a similar word in Christian Spanish, Ultreya, they come from meeting another on a good meaning journey.
Welcome to the climb up the hill.

RBHauptman@xxxxxxx wrote:
What a hypocrite. I've been on this list for more than a year and was "silent". After I made my first posting to the list a week or so ago you took it upon yourself to rip me a new one. h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e