Re: [ga] Humiliating photos are symptomatic of a greater problem

Jefsey and all former DNSO members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  And to see all of this diatribe coming from a prolific spammer...  How

utterly interesting if not worthless...  None of what is happening in
Iraq that is in the subject line of this thread has anything to do with
the DNS, ICANN, or god forbid, the ISOC...  Such an attempt
to draw such a relationship is cheap and unreasonable spin doctoring
in the extreme..

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS