Re: [ga] Humiliating photos are symptomatic of a greater problem

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Humiliating photos are symptomatic of a greater problem
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 23:58:10 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If indeed censorship in any form is correct the humiliating photos would have
been censored.  Does anyone else see an irony here?  think hard about what doing right is and you will find the countries involved are all trying to do it.  Individual dislocation from proper behavior does not justify condemnation of nations.
Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Don and all former DNSO GA members or other stakeholders/users,

Thank you Don for your supportive latter comments/thoughs, they are
indeed very appropriate.

As for your former and introductory remarks, I am proud to have
been so banned or "Kicked off this list" as you put it. And bare
nor harbor any shame nor harbor same for said errant and unreasonable
banning or "Kicking off" of myself for any comment or remark I have
ever posted to this forum.

Don Brown wrote:

> Considering that this behavioral dictate came from the person who has
> probably been kicked off this list and censored from it, the most, we
> take a moment of silence. :-)
>
> However, I'm an American and I live in Texas, but I pretty much agree
> with just about everything which was posted. The facts are what they
> are and name calling and otherwise retaliating, won't change the
> truth.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Saturday, May 8, 2004, 9:55:23 PM, Jeff Williams wrote:
> JW> Whomever and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
> JW> stakeholders/users,
>
> JW> I believe that this is not a subject for this forum and is off topic.
> JW> It
> JW> would seem that it's intent is to be overly anti-American and overly
> JW> political in nature. So whomever "Ibelimited" is would you please
> JW> take this sort of thing to some other appropriate forum...
>
> JW> Ibelimited1@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >> Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
> >> Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> JW> Regards,
> JW> --
> JW> Jeffrey A. Williams
> JW> Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
> JW> "Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
> JW> Pierre Abelard
>
> JW> "If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
> JW> liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
> JW> P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
> JW> United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
> JW> ===============================================================
> JW> Updated 1/26/04
> JW> CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
> JW> IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
> JW> E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> JW> Registered Email addr with the USPS
> JW> Contact Number: 214-244-4827
>
> ----
> Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA Internet Concepts, Inc.
> donbrown_l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.inetconcepts.net
> (972) 788-2364 Fax: (972) 788-5049
> ----

Pierre Abelard