Re: [ga] Humiliating photos are symptomatic of a greater problem

  • To: "J-F C. \(Jefsey\) Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Humiliating photos are symptomatic of a greater problem
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 03:49:50 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is called isolationism. This allowed Kaiser and Hitler to invade France.
Who should judge those responsible for terrorism throughout the world? I do not think standing by and watching mayhem is much different than commiting it. Perhaps I am worried a little about things like SARS and Avian Flu. Perhaps boundaries are not so clear cut as some would like to believe.

"J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<major clippage>
Just a question. Who is going to judge Saddam now: Rumsfeld, Kerry, Blair?
Don't judge ICANN: just do a good work around it (and to support it for its US root management job). And leave Iraqi people to judge Saddam and manage the Iraqi root.
jfc