Re: [ga] [fwd] UDRP issues report -- ALAC pposition? (from:
- To: Eric Dierker <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ga] [fwd] UDRP issues report -- ALAC pposition? (from:
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:25:56 -0700
- Cc: marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxx
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <3F459FAC.4A84991D@ix.netcom.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eric and all former DNSO GA members,
Got a Url for the "quadrilateral trade meeting" you MC'ed?
The San Diego papers business sections did not seem to mention
this "quadrilateral trade meeting", you mention....
A Cup of tea is not tea before it is time. Haste makes waste.
"Just do it" attitudes are often hasty, and therefor often wasteful.
Waste not want not, Eric.
Eric Dierker wrote:
> No; but thank you for highligting the distinction.
> My term comes from a coined phrase which I used at a quadralateral trade
> meeting which I MCed here in San Diego.
> It was the year of the GOAT/ So I coined Go At It!
> Asians and Latin Americans have a tendency to walk and not run.
> This is good but you still must light the fire under the pot, for the water
> to get hot. Go At it and get it done today.
> > Eric and all former DNSO GA members,
> > Oh sure, more of the "Just do it" process method! Not a good
> > or productive suggestion or recommendation, Eric. Look at what
> > that method has done in the ICANNATLARPGE.ORG fiasco!
> > Eric Dierker wrote:
> >> Why delay? get it done today!
> >> e
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 131k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801