Re: [ga] [fwd] UDRP issues report -- ALAC position? (from:
- To: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [ga] [fwd] UDRP issues report -- ALAC position? (from:
- From: Eric Dierker <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 03:09:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: eric@xxxxxxxxxx, marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <3F459FAC.4A84991D@ix.netcom.com>
- References: <3F459FAC.4A84991D@ix.netcom.com>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No; but thank you for highligting the distinction.
My term comes from a coined phrase which I used at a quadralateral trade
meeting which I MCed here in San Diego.
It was the year of the GOAT/ So I coined Go At It!
Asians and Latin Americans have a tendency to walk and not run.
This is good but you still must light the fire under the pot, for the water
to get hot. Go At it and get it done today.
> Eric and all former DNSO GA members,
> Oh sure, more of the "Just do it" process method! Not a good
> or productive suggestion or recommendation, Eric. Look at what
> that method has done in the ICANNATLARPGE.ORG fiasco!
> Eric Dierker wrote:
>> Why delay? get it done today!