Re: [ga] Re: [Ecommerce] A few details of Microsoft's lobbying against WIPO event
- To: Eric Dierker <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ga] Re: [Ecommerce] A few details of Microsoft's lobbying against WIPO event
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:32:48 -0700
- Cc: ecommerce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jeric@xxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxx
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <3F4486B5.882FD6A1@ix.netcom.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eric and all,
is the "BSA" to which Jamie was referring to. I and many of our
members agree such is garbage reporting.
Eric Dierker wrote:
> What BSA does this refer to, As I am a proud eagle scout of the Boy Scouts
> of America?
> Really garbage reporting.
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 131k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801