Re: [ga] Re: ICANN before the US Senate...

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  I am afraid that Gene is right or at least more realistic and you,
Eric are incorrect or not realistic yet again.  Not surprising.

  Money almost always makes a huge difference.

Eric Dierker wrote:

> It is the tireless efforts of the few that make a difference in the truth of
> your comments. In linguistics we speak of insiders and outsiders within any
> cultural/language community. Breaking any inside/outside barrier is akin to
> old Greek barbaros (barbarian)it is conflict, and change requires it.
> I have found no criminal or civil statute anywhere that prohibits
> furtherance of internet communication. (oh yes - pornography or attempts at
> national subversion of security - but that is not what we are referring to)
> It is about right and wrong and about the law as written.
> So now I give you the megaphone and I beg thee to posture thy self.
> Money is not the difference, effort is.
>
> Eric
>
> > And isn't this the way of many things in DC?  The interests of those
> > with the money in hand is always before the interests of those who
> > COULD make money.  It's not about right or wrong; it's not even about
> > the law.  It's about who has the megaphone and who has the right
> > posturing - both of which take money.
> >
> > Gene...

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801