Re: [ga] Re: ICANN before the US Senate...

It is the tireless efforts of the few that make a difference in the truth of
your comments. In linguistics we speak of insiders and outsiders within any
cultural/language community. Breaking any inside/outside barrier is akin to
old Greek barbaros (barbarian)it is conflict, and change requires it.
I have found no criminal or civil statute anywhere that prohibits
furtherance of internet communication. (oh yes - pornography or attempts at
national subversion of security - but that is not what we are referring to)
It is about right and wrong and about the law as written.
So now I give you the megaphone and I beg thee to posture thy self.
Money is not the difference, effort is.

Eric