Re: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list

  • To: Glen@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list
  • From: Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 18:29:27 +0100

Glen,

On 6 May 2010 17:37, Frank Fowlie <frank.fowlie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Dear Joe,
>
> Please be informed that should you wish to raise a complaint about this
> issue to ICANN< that the appropriate route for you to do so is through my
> Office, using the complaint form found at:
> http://www.icann.org/ombudsman/
> <much snipped>
>
> On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 3:10 AM, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Mr Baptista,
>
> Your posting rights to the GA list have been suspended because of
> inappropriate postings to this list such as:

> Glen de Saint Géry
> GNSO Secretariat
> gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://gnso.icann.org

I'll be the first to admit that I don't exactly hold a candle for Joe but
that was my email  ...  If there is something wrong in it (and apart from
Joe who probably has a legitimate complaint that I'm not exactly being nice
to him, I can only think that it is the last paragraph that might upset
ICANN), surely it should be taken up with me and me banned, not Joe?

Matthew

--
Matthew Pemble
Technical Director, Idrach Ltd