[ga] RE: Removal from GA list

  • To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list
  • From: Frank Fowlie <frank.fowlie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 09:37:55 -0700

Dear Joe,

Please be informed that should you wish to raise a complaint about this issue
to ICANN< that the appropriate route for you to do so is through my Office,
using the complaint form found at:  http://www.icann.org/ombudsman/

Dr. Frank Fowlie, DCR
Ombudsman

The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey
California, USA, 90292

tel: +310-823-9358