[ga] Posting as chair

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Posting as chair
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 17:51:05 -0700 (PDT)

I remind participants that nothing has altered, modified, amended, rescinded,
corrected or even changed in the following enabling actions. At any time we can
begin a process to vote and establish new and improved rules and Chair.  If
anyone is desirous of creating a protocal and grass roots support that would
give notions and consensus coming from the GA a more practical and direct
ability to influence those within Internet Governance the need only assert
themselves.

The BoD of ICANN has repeatedly and respectfully left this forum open.
Registrants and Individual users have always been welcome to use this GA as a
place to form more democratic representation within ICANN. As Roberto
consistently points out; the mechanisms and the forum are in place, and nobody
is stopping anyone.

Some have tried to destroy the open and transparent and free speech
charactaristics of the GA. With hard work and determination our members Jeff
and Joe have stoodfast at every turn. They have fought hard to keep this a
place for the free exchange of ideas and a place open for the assembly of all
within ICANN. I also thank past GNSO Chair Avri and

http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRules5.htm

Section XX.5.9 of the ICANN bylaws and Section X.3.4

GNSO Council resolution 20070906-2 ;;
http://gnso.icann.org/resolutions/#20070906-2