[ga] Re: Hold on a second, Hugh

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Hold on a second, Hugh
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 08:51:39 -0700 (PDT)

Now listen up you juvenile namecalling retrobates.  My sword and scabbord are
clean in this debate. I have not asked anyone to chill out for a reason. In my
home I have to try and understand communication that includes, teenage, female,
infant, Vietnamese, Spanish, Kant, Descartes, Socrates and the Pope. Not to
mention the IRS, FTC, FCC, Environmentalism, Religion, Cooking and every genre
of music. In a moment I will speak with my 104 year old gramma in law in Cu Chi
my 27 year old in DC and my zero year old who is hungry.

So I can quickly read and ferret out all posts here even if they include
harmless diatribes as above or vicious and taunting ones regarding the TLDA and
Legacy. But for you to attack me because I compliment someone and their style
is beyond me. I complimented Peter on his "factoids" which would be the small
bits of information the lies in the facts -- not his conclusions or opinions.

Are we clear here Mr. Baxter?  I do not condone what you are saying or how you
are saying it. But here on this list I support your right to make an ass out of
yourself.