Re: Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:03:22 -0700 (PDT)

Evedince of characters: When in debate, joe stops to calling people welfare
bumbs and insulting
peoples familes like he did with Bradley Thonton's daughter.

How can you think any person of this type can have any truth? What would make
you look to
the other side of this fact to accept any of their wordings?

Thoms

 BAX! Names Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.