Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:29:03 -0500

Well, hold on just a minute, Hugh. There are others who claim that what Peter
and Joe are
saying is a complete fabrication.

May I ask you, Hugh, what evidence do you have that ANYTHING substantial that
Joe and
Peter (especially Joe) have ever said is accurate?

Herman Xennt contends that there was never any issue with taxes, INAIC or
non-INAIC related
regarding himself.

So, absent proof, and knowing Joe's not-so-stellar reputation, I think we need
to take those claims
of his (and his trusty sidekick Peter) with a grain of salt, or probably the
whole salt mine.

Cheers,
John