Re: Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)

  • To: John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:04:26 -0430

Proof? http://bit.ly/9gTXgQ

You are a TLDA director are you not? Karl Peters your Secretary and a
Director conducted the investigation. Martijn Burger provided evidence. Lots
of it. The file is 9 megs in size.

So as a TLDA director you very well know Herman Xennt's tax status or should
I say criminal record. You boys did investigate. All the Directors at the
TLDA know he owes a million guilders to the Dutch government. You admitted
as much that he had tax issues.

So - what has the TLDA done to repair the damage clearly documented above?
Are my TLD holders going to get their TLDs? Or are you going to neglect your
duties as a TLDA director? Again.

John I think your kaput.

Now I want to make clear my invitation to a challenge remains on the table.
I would rather we have this out on talk radio then continue disturbing the
business of the GA. Have courage - pick up the phone and say "howdy".

I remind you made a promise to the list to take your complaints about me to
the Baptista-Offenses list. You have broken that promise.

Also if you must speak - then can you answer one simple question. Why should
we trust the Herman Xennt root a.k.a. INAIC .. worldroot .. etc? Why should
we trust you?

I ask these questions repeatedly - I never get answers. All we get is hate.

cheers
joe baptista

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 5:59 PM, John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx