Re: Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:53:53 -0500

Oh, yes I remember this file now. It contains some text files of chat logs with
a few people
giving opinions. It also contains some .PDF files, all of which are corrupt -
Adobe reader can't open them saying
that they have been mis-encoded and are not readable.

Thats 9mb of crap, Joe, not evidence. I can copy /dev/random.string to a file
for 20 seconds and send that to
someone, but its all gibberish.

Sorry Joe, you are the one who is cooked. If you want the posting to stop on
the GA, let this die - stop
responding to me here.