Re: Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)

  • To: John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 23:47:32 -0430

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:23 PM, John Palmer <
jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Oh, yes I remember this file now. It contains some text files of chat
> logs with a few people
> giving opinions.

It contains the transcripts of Martijn Burger the Chairman of INAIC. Thats
the organization you keep defending. Ther Herman Xennt posse.

> It also contains some .PDF files, all of which are corrupt - Adobe reader
> can't open them saying
> that they have been mis-encoded and are not readable.

I just checked. The PDF files work for me. If anyone here has problems
reading the PDF files in this archives then please advise me off list.

> Thats 9mb of crap, Joe, not evidence. I can copy /dev/random.string to a
> file for 20 seconds and send that to
> someone, but its all gibberish.
>
> Sorry Joe, you are the one who is cooked. If you want the posting to stop
> on the GA, let this die - stop
> responding to me here.

No. Your giving us a lot of good material. One great thing about the GA
archives is that they are very popular. In your own way your helping me stop
the Herman Xennt fraud. These archives provide the Internet community with a
valuable reference on INAIC and the TLDA. You and I are saving people from
investing in this scam. Thats cool.

Basically as long as you want to talk about this John then rest assured -
I'm here for you and the victims. John you don't intimidate me. As long as
you need me - I'm here.

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: http://baptista.cynikal.net/