Re: Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)

  • To: John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Hold on a second, Hugh (was Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..)
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 21:45:10 -0400

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 6:29 PM, John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

>  Well, hold on just a minute, Hugh. There are others who claim that what
> Peter and Joe are
> saying is a complete fabrication.

Let those others come forth and speak. I give them leave to be heard.

But please lets discuss the issues without the need to resort to libel and
slander. John if you want to liable and slander someone - I'm your man. But
don't start attacking Hugh - who had nothing to do with it - or Peter who is
one of the employees defrauded by your Herman Xennt posse pal.

Many have been traumatized by Herman Xennt. Don't contribute to what
happened. Peter knows many of the facts. Peter was there at ground zero -
i.e. the bunker where the inclusive namespace was finally born and aborted.

I'm willing to be the designated punching bag on this for your anger. Don't
spread the mindless hate. Focus that hate on me John.

cheers
joe baptista