Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 20:56:11 -0500

The tax issues that Herman was involved in had nothing to do with the INAIC
and were in the past.

How about the warrant that is still out for your arrest in Holland, Joe? For
stealing bycicles, wasn't it.

Also for slander. Its a criminal offense over there. You called someone a child
molester, wasn't that it?

Anyways - I'm going to stop posting on this list. There is a list set up for all
of the victims of Joes offenses. We'll continue this over there.

Cheers,
John