[ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric MacIver <maciver@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric MacIver <ericmaciver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:42:06 -0430

This is an open challenge to John Palmer (a.k.a. Thomas Baxter) or both to
join me on Baptista Talk Radio. Let's agree to have it out once and for all
- face to face - man to man. Do you have the balls for that? I think you
might.

My only participation in it will be to review the facts with you. Establish
your credentials and credibility. And then deal with the issues involved in
the fraud you participated in.

You a very important person in the con that was perpetuated against hundreds
of TLD holders in INAIC - NewRoot - PublicRoot etc. You are also a director
of the TLDA (a joke - but still it's an obligation to the community). This
fraud was not only perpetuated against hundreds of TLD holders worldwide
that you provide root service too - but also against a TLDA director and
member - Eric MacIver. I've sent him a copy of this.

John I don't think your a crook - I think your just a misguided fool. You
are protecting a man - i.e. Herman Xennt - who managed to get a student in
Germany to commit fraud against his school - http://bit.ly/7It7ej - and your
asking us to trust you with our root service? Root is all about trust.

Anyway the challenge stands. It will be recorded for prime time clicking.
Just let me know whens convenient. I hope you have the balls for this - or
else I'm going to be terribly disappointed in you.

regards
joe baptista

p.s. hope you had a nice easter .. don't lay an egg.