[ga] OT: another moment with John Palmer All Joe does is destroy - show me his positive aspects in the I.N.S. (was Re: OT - a moment with John Palmer Re: [ga] censorship among root servers)

  • To: John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] OT: another moment with John Palmer All Joe does is destroy - show me his positive aspects in the I.N.S. (was Re: OT - a moment with John Palmer Re: [ga] censorship among root servers)
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:45:59 -0430

I have no knowledge that Karl Peters has verified anyone. In any case who is
Karl Peters - is he significant?

All I know is that you guys have participated in a scam. Nor am I convinced
by anything you have to say. Once a scammer always a scammer.

Now John - here's the million dollar question. I keep asking it but you and
your alternate personality keep avoiding the answer.

This thread was started by you in an attempt to sell your worldroot DNS
services. Once again I ask - WHY SHOULD WE TRUST YOU.

Thats the real issue here. It's all about trust and nothing more.

cheers
joe baptista

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:48 AM, John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx