THREAD STOP: another moment with John Palmer All Joe does is destroy - show me his positive aspects in the I.N.S. (was Re: OT - a moment with John Palmer Re: [ga] censorship among root servers)

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: THREAD STOP: another moment with John Palmer All Joe does is destroy - show me his positive aspects in the I.N.S. (was Re: OT - a moment with John Palmer Re: [ga] censorship among root servers)
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:18:02 -0500

This is getting tiresome. Joe has been told many times that Karl Peters has
verified that Tom and I are two
different people. Joe continues to create this fiction because it suits his
purpose, which is, as far as I can
tell, to disrupt communities that are trying to actually create solutions.

So, if there are no moderators anymore, let me issue a THREAD STOP.

Please.stop.threat.thx.