[ga] Report Card on ICANN boss

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Report Card on ICANN boss
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 07:12:59 -0700 (PDT)

I just have to note that I do not have a clue what this fellow is up to doing?

He seems as adept at doing his job without being noticed as Jeff's friend the
"fighting Ombudsman"

I do give him a solid b for citizenship -- He does not do anything so he causes
no problems that you would notice.

On Composition -- an F, he has not turned in any work.

Science -- F, again has not turned in his work

History -- F, has not made any