Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] I challenge John Palmer to a dual ..
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:43:47 -0500

Almost everything that Joe has stated below is either a flat out lie or
has not been born out by proof after much trying. If people were  involved
in scams, the police would arrest them. Do you think that the police would
just let people run scams like Joe is claiming? Of course not.

No one has been arrested becase, suprise, suprise, no one has committed
any offenses.

The truth is that Joe got into an argument with the guys in Europe  in 2005
and decided to destroy their efforts when they wouldn't let him run the show.

Plain and simple.