Re: [ga] Re: GNSO and the GA. Kent Crispin controlled

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: GNSO and the GA. Kent Crispin controlled
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:22:30 -0400

On 9/12/09, Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Avri believes in the theory that if you do absolutely nothing then you are absolutely not accountable.

Really?
I did not think that was what i believed. Or even what I believe I have said I believed on various occasions in various venues.
I.e. iI do not acquiesce to what I consider your mischaracterization.

And while i said i made no decision to ban anyone from this list.
I never said i did nothing.
Nor have I ever argued against my accountability for the actions I take. Or the inaction.

As long as I am GNSO Council chair, I will continue to take the actions that I believe are consistent with my role as constrained by the Bylaws and the decisions of the GNSO Council.

Once I am not longer GNSO Council chair, in just a few weeks now, I will feel free to say what I please and act as I please within the constraints of the rules of this list.

a.