Re: [ga] Re: GNSO and the GA. Kent Crispin controlled

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: GNSO and the GA. Kent Crispin controlled
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 07:50:09 -0700 (PDT)

Andy,

I am sorry to report that your thoughts are appearing accurate. This time we
were really watching for the culprit. We have shrunken the list of possibles to
one.

Here is the bigger problem, of course there are changing dynamics as we speak,
Avri believes in the theory that if you do absolutely nothing then you are
absolutely not accountable.  This is publicly eluded to by her here and
elsewhere. The last year of the GNSO is proof positive. This is an OK
philosophy and was generally one half of Gandhiji's philosophy. Problem is the
other half requiring action when duty requires it. Hence passive aggressive sit
ins. Avri and the GNSO council would do well to have someone start them off
here: http://www.indiaparenting.com/intelligentchild/data/048.shtml

Now we also know that there is one ICANN staffer that has used Debbie Garside
in the past as a manner of censoring. He is an ex Olympic committee staffer and
has associated through that with some very unsavory censorship and, shall we
say "way right wing 1940s german style methodology".  More will be revealed. As
the use of publications is just to similar.