Re: [ga] Re: Avri & Glen & Kent Crispin

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Avri & Glen & Kent Crispin
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 07:28:51 -0700 (PDT)

Joe,

I just confirmed that my posts to the list are being completely censored.  It
would appear that any I send with the reference to Kent Crispin are auto
snagged.

Just did a double check to make sure I was not being censored due to two total
no-no's -- threatening legal and blatant libel.  No, I guess having a Doctorate
in Jurisprudentia tempers ones' language. Certainly my degrees in Philosophy
and Public Safety and being a minister does not help any. Or maybe it is my
licenses in Insurance and Security that make me circumspect.
Perhaps I should just go ahead and matriculate in psychology so I can better
rate insanity?