[ga] Suspensions

  • To: Secretariat <GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Suspensions
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:19:01 -0700 (PDT)

There are not now, nor should there have been any suspensions of posting
priviledges to this list in the last 45 days.

If there are any, please reinstate/remove or whatever to make sure this list is
all inclusive of anyone who wants to post here. This includes, Jeff W. and Joe
B. and all staff and all board members and all GNSO related participants.

The only suspension that might have gone forth would have been that of Patrick
Jones for using undue influence by a staff member to effect/affect public
participation and input on a government contracted open list. I am still amazed
he has not been terminated. Perhaps the Civil Rights division of the US DOJ
will get around to him in normal slow time. For reasons of my consternation
background; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_civil_rights_worker_murders
As with Capone they did not get on murder but rather taxes, in many cases it is
the suppression of speech that is the felony not the murder. In this case just
accounting irregularities with registries/registrars.

If I do not have the authority to request the return to normal on this list,
then certainly no one I appointed had the right to unilaterally do it on their
own. So the result of no suspensions should be the same in either case.