[ga] Cross Posting

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Cross Posting
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:41:12 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to review where this concept of prohibiting cross posting came from. I
could not find the open debate regarding same. In reviewing with some other
long timers here it really seems like the tail on most humans. (although I note
some cultures use the tail in metaphor like Americans use the shadow -- My Viet
wife says I am her tail ???)

Let it be known I have no intention of enforcing compliance regarding any
restrictions on cross posting until someone has a good reason otherwise. I note
that here it always gets thrown in as a pile on complaint that no one has ever
heard or seen.