Re: [ga] Did a dog eat dot-cat's homework?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Did a dog eat dot-cat's homework?
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:47:00 -0700

Eric and all,

  Please help me to understand, my wee brain is specifically limited
or constrained to understand you point Eric.  So I'll venture a
WAG ( Wild ass guess ).  Is your point, however obtuse, as to a
suggested conclusion for ICANN to take your childhood experience
as a metaphor of guidance as to a particular standard of operation
and/or correction?

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> George, I believe I followed you. But I am afraid my computer only
  reflects the numbers. It does not provide me with how you reach your
  conclusion that this is malfeasance or evidence of incompetence.I am
  also looking to find a way that makes it material. Your guidance is
  appreciated. (I once told an English teacher that my homework was:
  eaten by a dog, right after I was hit by the car as I crawled out of
  rizing runoff creek, my brother had pushed me into. The homework was
  on Samuels so she gave me an A for mimicking the style so well. Point
  is that perhaps the reason for the missing stats, is just as good for
  ICANN, as a column of numbers)