Re: [ga] Did a dog eat dot-cat's homework?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Did a dog eat dot-cat's homework?
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:16:40 -0700 (PDT)

George,

I believe I followed you. But I am afraid my computer only reflects the
numbers. It does not provide me with how you reach your conclusion that this is
malfeasance or evidence of incompetence.
I am also looking to find a way that makes it material.

Your guidance is appreciated.

(I once told an English teacher that my homework was: eaten by a dog, right
after I was hit by the car as I crawled out of rizing runoff creek, my brother
had pushed me into. The homework was on Samuels so she gave me an A for
mimicking the style so well. Point is that perhaps the reason for the missing
stats, is just as good for ICANN, as a column of numbers)