Re: [ga] List Rules, moderator and chair

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List Rules, moderator and chair
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 02:26:49 -0700

Michele and all,

  That's a good question and point.  I can only guess that
George is going to request or require that they self disclose
and if they do not do so, will be considered persona non
grata or "Do not exist" should someone complain...

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight wrote:

> George
>
> And how are you going to check if people are members of consituencies??
>
> Just curious ...
>
> PS: Get your .tel now: http://short.ie/tel
> --
> Mr Michele Neylon
> Blacknight Solutions
> Hosting & Colocation, Brand Protection
> http://www.blacknight.com/
> http://blog.blacknight.com/
> Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
> Locall: 1850 929 929
> Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
> Fax. +353 (0) 1 4811 763
> Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827