Re: [ga] List Rules, moderator and chair

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List Rules, moderator and chair
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 18:58:54 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks George,

But I can't find a reference to your criteria for membership here.

Your list restriction concept might be a dandy idea.

Could you please also draft the explanation letter to netizens who are excluded
from any other ICANN forum, as to why their participation here is unwanted.

Certainly being more restrictive and less inclusive here is a novel idea that
deserves exploration.