Re: [ga] List Rules, moderator and chair

  • To: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List Rules, moderator and chair
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 19:25:21 -0700

Eric and all,

  I added another whom is as far as I know, not a list member
yet, but hopefully he can add some levity and wisdom to the
discourse.

  I am unsure if the reference as to antagonists and protagonists was
for anyone's particular interest, however I did take interest yet
remain unsure if I and either a antagonist or a protagonist.  I
believe I possess the best qualities of both and can at will, shift
from one to the other in the interest of encouraging broadening
thinking processes of all.  Call it a credit default discourse swap,
if you will, as I am sure a characterization of a Naked Short
Sell, would be too close to being overly familiar and that the
word "Naked" will soon be illegal to use on the Internet under
new criminal legislation being considered, and as I understand
it one of either the MPAA or RIAA members has a Copyright
and a TM filed on the use of that term ( Naked ), which doubtlessly
is related to some video book and written works which is under some
challenge of which I cannot elaborate on adequately as I and not
familiar enough with the case and it's progress or lack there of. >:)

  All this said, as originally I remain stalwart that the list rules
are not legitimate as they were not arrived at in a legitimate
manner originally as well as the list rules are far less to helpful
to outreach, which should be important as to transparency
and openness.

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> (the xtra recipients have a reason for inclusion of antagonists and
  protagonists) Ladies and Gentlemen, Some dude with a middle name
  Hussein made an off physically challenged remark on Leno's program.
  Before it aired, he reached out to the leader of the offended and they
  agreed to make a teaching moment out of the problem.(the middle name
  part is to recognize that some of us like them, ie eric hugh
  dierker) Perhaps here we can accomplish several good objectives out of
  this situation; Shed some light on the core programs, good, bad or
  indifferent.Once again, try to bring this list up a notch in
  efficacy.Outreach and become even more available to netizens from
  varied backgrounds and persuasions. So that we may stand on principles
  rather than personalities, until we have volunteers otherwise, we will
  move with our standing Debbie and Joe as moderators and myself as
  chair, but we will step aside as warranted and Joe will have a recusal
  on the moderation of the current consideration of bad taste. As Debbie
  reiterated for us. We do have list rules. Unless the us uproar against
  it, we will make effort to again enforce them. Glenn, thanks for all
  you do, and ... forewarned is forearmed, this may lead to
  something. Reminder on the rules of communication with the chair,
  anything you send to me privately will be respected, anything I send
  to you is fair public domain game -- not even a copywrong claim.