Re: [ga] List Rules, moderator and chair

  • To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List Rules, moderator and chair
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:34:42 -0700 (PDT)

(the xtra recipients have a reason for inclusion of antagonists and
protagonists)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Some dude with a middle name Hussein made an off physically challenged remark
on Leno's program. Before it aired, he reached out to the leader of the
offended and they agreed to make a teaching moment out of the problem.(the
middle name part is to recognize that some of us like them, ie eric hugh
dierker)

Perhaps here we can accomplish several good objectives out of this situation;

Shed some light on the core programs, good, bad or indifferent.
Once again, try to bring this list up a notch in efficacy.
Outreach and become even more available to netizens from varied backgrounds and
persuasions.

So that we may stand on principles rather than personalities, until we have
volunteers otherwise, we will move with our standing Debbie and Joe as
moderators and myself as chair, but we will step aside as warranted and Joe
will have a recusal on the moderation of the current consideration of bad taste.

As Debbie reiterated for us. We do have list rules. Unless the us uproar
against it, we will make effort to again enforce them.

Glenn, thanks for all you do, and ... forewarned is forearmed, this may lead to
something.

Reminder on the rules of communication with the chair, anything you send to me
privately will be respected, anything I send to you is fair public domain game
-- not even a copywrong claim.