[ga] Re: Lets Talk about the Damage that Joe has Done to the INS (was Re: [ga]Re: The Inclusive Namespace now has a real E-Mail Service-LionMail(tm) has been launched)

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Lets Talk about the Damage that Joe has Done to the INS (was Re: [ga]Re: The Inclusive Namespace now has a real E-Mail Service-LionMail(tm) has been launched)
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 02:23:52 -0700

John and all,

  I have to wonder why if as you claim and sustain, you haven't
filed a complaint of what you state below in a court of proper
jurisdiction against those that you believe have wronged you?
Do  you have the documented evidence by which your claims
below could or would at least be considered seriously?  My
guess is that you do not, and if you did, in 2005 you could and
would likely have had any number of legal professionals that
would have been glad to take you case pro bono of at a minimum
on contingency.

Realizing that there could be several answers to these questions
of which I have possed, the fact that 5 years have passed sense
the offensesses you espouse took place, that whatever your answer
may be is in any event likely, if not certain not to be considered
by any court, and therefore dismissed out of hand and accordingly.

  Weak Mr. Palmer, very weak indeed...

John Palmer wrote:

> You have no such information regarding me, Mr. Baptista. It is well
> known that you have a vendetta against Herman Xennt in theNetherlands
> because of some argument you got into with him when youwent over there
> in 2005. At that time, Herman was working on a project that had gotten
> the nationof Turkey as well as Tiscali to support the INS and this was
> the best chancethat we had of "going mainstream". Many people were
> excited about the prospects and there were peopleinvesting time and
> money in the project, including Tiscali. Then something rubbed Joe the
> wrong way and he decided to get on therooftop and scream bloody
> murder. In the months that followed, he slandered hundreds of people,
> as he still doestoday, and contacted many of the big players, making
> wild accusations aboutthe project. In that time, he accused people of
> variously being "crooks","liars", "scam artists", "terrorists" and yes
> even "child molesters". The net result: He destroyed the best chance
> that the INS had to go mainstreamand ICANN was both laughing and
> sighing a breath of relief. "One of the kooks letloose and saved our
> ass by his crazy behavior", they said. Many of us whowere investing
> real money in our registry businesses over the better part ofa decade
> had our best chance ruined by this person. Here are some facts to
> correct Joes lies: FACT: Herman Xennt has never been convicted of
> wrongdoing regarding thesefantasy offenses that Joe claims were
> committed. At first, I stayed out of it,withholding judgment on the
> veracity of the claims, but now, as every day passesand more of Mr.
> Baptista's behavior continues to spew forth like a festeringsewer, I
> am convinced that, most likely, Xennt is innocent, though to be
> honest,I am still not sure. FACT: I have not now, nor have I ever
> worked for Xennt. I run G.PUBLIC-ROOT.COM andhave since before this
> little tiff started in 2005. I run it for the internet users, NOT
> forXennt, NOT for Baptista and NOT for the TLDA. It is irresponsible
> to shut off a criticalpiece of internet backbone infrastructure that
> is still receiving many queries per day.  Godknows, it would be better
> for me to do so, to get this crazy dude off my back (fat chanceof
> that), but I have values. I am an IT person and I live by the ethos of
> maximizing uptimeand not letting the users down, something Joe doesn't
> know or care about. In fact, severalyears back, he interrupted
> internet service for all of Diebold Corporation in one of hislittle
> power trips. (Long story - ask Joe about it). FACT: I have never been
> charged with any crime related to PublicRoot or INAIC and havenot been
> involved in any scam. I have received NO MONIES from anyone related to
> INAICand Public-Root.com. I have no contracts with Public-Root nor
> with INAIC to continueservice and can cut off G.PUBLIC-ROOT.COM any
> time I want. I choose to supportusers, something Mr. Baptista has no
> [...]

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827