Re: [ga] Re: The Inclusive Namespace now has a real E-Mail Service -LionMail(tm) has been launched

  • To: John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: The Inclusive Namespace now has a real E-Mail Service -LionMail(tm) has been launched
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 22:38:34 -0400

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:04 PM, John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

>  Slander is a violaton of list rules. I have made a formal complaint to
> the list moderator, both about Mr. Baptista's messages but also

Excellent.  I have taken the time to email the list monitor Debbie Garside
and the Chair Hugh Dierker and am more then interested in defending against
the formal complain.  Remember John it's not slander if its true.  And I say
again - you are a scam artist and I will provide sufficient documentation to
prove that - including phony corporations, police reports, court records,
etc. etc. etc.

> about Mr. Williams slanderous domain remarks as well.

Now that is nonsense.  Slanderous domain remarks?  Now thats a new area of
law I'm not familiar with.

cheers .. and the pleasure is all mine.
joe baptista

--