Re: [ga] Re: The Inclusive Namespace now has a real E-Mail Service -LionMail(tm) has been launched

  • To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: The Inclusive Namespace now has a real E-Mail Service -LionMail(tm) has been launched
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 22:55:52 -0700

Dr. Joe and all,

  I am somewhat familiar with Dr. Joes experience with HEX, and
from what documentation he sent me long ago now, I find that it
would be reasonably impossible or at least not probable that
Mr. Palmers claim could possibly be upheld.  I am VERY sure
that it would not be in any court of law.

  IMO, it seems to me that Mr. Palmer is the one that is seemingly
perhaps confused about what is or is not reasonable grounds for
his complaint, and is the one that is far closer to it than Dr. Joe and
certainly myself.  But I am not registering a complaint to same.  As
Eric earlier said, Mr. Palmer had made Erics earlier point on this
thread which to me was a reasonable and proper evaluation and
would be additional evidence to vacate Mr. Palmers complaint
accordingly.

  All this said, I am still myself fully in support for an "Inclusive
Name Space" and DOC had long ago been approving of same.
The problem with with Mr. Palmers approach is that it does not
adequately provide for such in a way that could be construed
as technically independent nor directed properly.  But this is
just my own opinion.  Others opinions may very.

Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:04 PM, John
> Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>      Slander is a violaton of list rules. I have made a formal
>      complaint to the list moderator, both about Mr. Baptista's
>      messages but also
>

> Excellent.  I have taken the time to email the list monitor Debbie
> Garside and the Chair Hugh Dierker and am more then interested in
> defending against the formal complain.  Remember John it's not slander
> if its true.  And I say again - you are a scam artist and I will
> provide sufficient documentation to prove that - including phony
> corporations, police reports, court records, etc. etc. etc.
>
>      about Mr. Williams slanderous domain remarks as well.
>

> Now that is nonsense.  Slanderous domain remarks?  Now thats a new
> area of law I'm not familiar with.
>
> cheers .. and the pleasure is all mine.
> joe baptista

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827