Re: [ga] Re: The Inclusive Namespace now has a real E-Mail Service -LionMail(tm) has been launched

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: The Inclusive Namespace now has a real E-Mail Service -LionMail(tm) has been launched
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:20:25 -0400

Well the HEX is one big legal scam and John is a major part of it.  An
operative of sorts.  You can check his association out here.

http://www.public-root.com/g-root.htm

But I want to make clear.  The Inclusive name space has nothing to do with
these scam artists.  Were cleaning house.  Something ICANN should consider
too is a good house cleaning.

God bless.
joe