RE: [ga] GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting - Info

  • To: <chris@xxxxxx>, "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting - Info
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 21:46:29 +0200

Thanks, Chris...

I have been waiting on some other posts before opening the respective
thread.
Most likely I'll join next week hoping some will have piled up by
Monday.

The links to some documents to look into and think over

1. The Final Report (with the analysis of our dissenting public comments
shrunk into one sentence without verb)
http://www.gnso.icann.org/drafts/draft-final-report-domain-tasting-08feb
08.pdf

2. Current Final Proposal ('Motion 2' gaining GNSO super majority vote)

3. My contribution (a harsh one as usual, don't read before getting to
sleep :-))
Check the math; I would also appreciate the George's (Kirikos) analytic
thinking here
http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/ga-200709/msg01253.html

4. The Board Report (a somewhat strangely interesting document)
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/domain-tasting/domain-tasting-board-report-
gnso-council-25apr08.pdf

Dominik

P.S. If possible respond to the very last post on the thread to keep the
posts cumulated.