RE: [ga] AGP Formal Resolution

  • To: "Michael Collins" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "Joe Baptista" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] AGP Formal Resolution
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:15:13 +0200

Michael,

Thank you for your interest.

No, the sublevel thread structure is not fixed yet. Feel free to collect
and post other topics/issues you find worth considering in separate
threads different from the 'catch-all' one. I'll then try to recollect
them if necessary, or perhaps I'll prepare some categories...

The only requirement here is to keep the overall number of issue-related
threads reasonably small. Otherwise, we soon could get into confusion.

Best regards

Dominik