RE: [ga] AGP Formal Resolution

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] AGP Formal Resolution
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:08:38 +0200

Eric and all,

Ok, thank you. I will step forward for the organizing of domain tasting
related posts.

Some my proposals

1. At the beginning, I see your and the list monitors' role to justify
and approve the daily posting limit. I would propose to go over to 10
posts per day/person for issue-related posts while keeping the current 5
post limit for other posts; that is, 15 posts/person/day collectively.
Would it be ok?

2. Then I, as a moderator, would initially open 2 threads with subjects

GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting | AGP - Registrars/Registries Concerns
GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting | AGP - Additional Topics and Views

where

a) "GA_ISSUE-" an issue-related-post identifier; this can be used for
private post filtering and internal mail organization
b) "001" - the unique code of this first 'Domain Tasting' issue (1000 -
1 possible issues opened should be sufficient :-)
c) "Domain Tasting | AGP" - issue | category [| subcategory...] etc.
d) "- Registrars/Registries Concerns" - main thread topic

These threads should collect facts/views/opinions on the topics prior to
preparing the final resolution, which will be another 3. thread opened
later on.

Any ideas and/or wording corrections are appreciated.

Dominik