Re: [ga] Notice to Jeff Williams Re: GA list archives problems?

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Notice to Jeff Williams Re: GA list archives problems?
  • From: "Joe Baptista" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:14:51 -0400

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Jeffrey A. Williams <
jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   I can't understand it either.  And I never recieved any warning.  The
> hard facts
>
> are that Debbie doesn't like me and anytime she gets a chance to lash out
>
> against me in any way, she will and has.  Sorry to be so blunt, but this
> is the
>
> long and short or it in truth.  However truth, like honesty is a rare
> thing these
>
> days.

Jeff - I can assure you that Debbie has acted correctly in this matter.  She
did give you warnings.  She did however fail to give you notice and that was
an oversight.

I can assure you at no time did Debbie act against you in malice.  I think
she exercised excellent restraint.  If it was me I would of acted sooner in
banning you under the rules and said so since as you know I have a zero
tolerance rules after giving three warnings.

In fact when I suggested the ban based on the original complaint that you
exceeded the posting limit - it was Debbie who said we should exercise
patience and restraint.  Thats why you were not booted off earlier - because
of Debbie.

I hope that clears up any confusion on the issue.

regards
joe baptista