[ga] RE: [At-Large] ALAC Draft Accountability Framework and Conflicts ofInterest Policy

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] RE: [At-Large] ALAC Draft Accountability Framework and Conflicts ofInterest Policy
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:06:15 +0200

Jeff,

Thank you for posting this on the GA.
An extremely important post.

Dominik

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey A. Williams [mailto:jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 2:53 AM
To: Evan Leibovitch; Nick Ashton-Hart
Cc: At-Large Worldwide; NA Discuss; avri@xxxxxxx;
aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Dominik Filipp; board-review-tor@xxxxxxxxx;
jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx; stacy.burnette@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [At-Large] ALAC Draft Accountability Framework and
Conflicts ofInterest Policy

Evan and all,

  After most of our members have reviewed this document, we, including
my self do concur with Evan and Wendy.
Many or our members found this document particularly insulting in many
aspects, which I shall not elaborate upon, as did I.  I found this
document to be quite self serving to only the ALAC and ICANN staff,
particularly nonsensical, overly restrictive, the code of conduct is
excessive and is unrealistic.  Frankly, this document IMO seems to have
come from the mind or minds of someone whom is on the fringe or
seriously deranged.  It should be rejected our of hand, and our INEGroup
members do so reject it as such...

  This said, shall we start again?