RE: [ga] GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting - Info

  • To: <chris@xxxxxx>, "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] GA_ISSUE-001: Domain Tasting - Info
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:32:41 +0200

Chris,

This is just a misunderstanding but thanks for raising this notice.

Yes, they are the reasons enumerated by the registrars, but the reasons
that should be addressed during an open and critical deliberation here.
In my opinion they are important as they are the only arguments being
waved with by the official staff.

The collecting-of-aspects is still under construction. Feel free to post
some others, I also have some new to post. Then we'll collect and
categorize them to proceed further with the threads.

Dominik