RE: [ga] Notice to Jeff Williams Re: GA list archives problems?

  • To: <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joe Baptista" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Notice to Jeff Williams Re: GA list archives problems?
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:38:45 +0200

Eric, Debbie,

it seems that Jeff's posting was banned as of 3 April, that is, 2 days
after the friendly warning sent in here. During 1-2 April the number of
Jeff's posts, however, did not exceed the daily limit. I am sorry but
this seems to me like a sort of revenge...

I would get rid of all this provision.

Dominik