[ga] Notice to Jeff Williams Re: GA list archives problems?

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Notice to Jeff Williams Re: GA list archives problems?
  • From: "Joe Baptista" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 09:14:18 -0400

Hi Jeff:

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:54 PM, Jeffrey A. Williams <
jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Debbie and Joe,
>
>  Seems severa of my posts sense 04/04/08 that I have
> posted to the GA list are not bouncing back to me nor
> are appearing on the GA list archives.  Can you tell
> me why or what the problem is?

I believe the reason why you are not able to post to the GA list is because
you have been suspended for 8 weeks.

Debbie should have provided you with notice of this.  And you should of had
the right to object.  Lately Debbie has been acting independently of the
list rules and the procedures we have established with the chair for the
processing of these issues - I'm not sure why.

Also my apologies for my delayed response to you.  I expected Debbie to have
taken the time to respond to you.  Since she has failed to do this I will
through this note ask her to provide you with a proper response and
explanation of her actions.

Debbie?

regards
joe baptista