Re: [ga] fitnathemovie.com

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] fitnathemovie.com
  • From: Peter Dambier <peter@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 09:38:24 +0200

Hi Joop,

it is perfectly legal:

====
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available
   or using any software, program, product, or service that
   is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other
   Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not
   limited to, ...
====

They are just founding the ISP to fill the dots ...

and you missed

====
.  By hosting with NetSol you agree to be hosed.
====

I am reading again and again about parts of the USA still
belonging to the UK. They missed the Boston Tea Party.

And they are writing it Libber-Tea.

Geert Wilders knows that the Netherlands have the most liberal and
the most reliable hosting in Europe. That is why he thought going
overseas was a good idea - but he missed porn and software devellopers
are emigrating to Quebec "where the legal drinking age is just a
suggestion" and of course he doesn't speak french :)

E.G. the public-(mind the dash)-root is still hosed in a damp
bunker surrounded by the Netherlands, but it is no longer atomic -
more biologic :)

It is a shame Wilders did not try inclusive namespace. It would
have been terrific advertising. The Pirate Bay successfully evaded
censoring by using "bay.pirates" as backup

Peter

--
Peter and Karin Dambier
Planet Communication and Computing Facility